Sunday, July 26, 2009

In the beginning there was Eve................


Mmmm, so that's what did it 'ey? THE CURSE OF THE APPLE!! Wish it was that simple but clearly there is a little more to this situation than that.

I think I've introduced myself enough over the course of setting up this blog. If you havn't already read about me scroll down, there is plenty to read. Summising you have, then as you know I'm Eve (hence the corny apple clip-art). I'll run through it all quickly again just to familiarise you with what I'm doing here. Well I'm 46 ( 47 in November arrrgh!) and have only recently been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). By the way my partner I believe has Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) not to be confused with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and I'm about to start Dialectical Behaviour Therapy ( DBT) program, not to be confused with Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) so I pretty much am familiar with the alphabetical acronyms of the psych world (not to be confused with psychics or physics lol) Ok typical of a BPD'r, I'm getting silly and hyper now so I'll settle down and take you on a journey into my life. Lucky you, hehe NOT!! People have often said to me, "Eve (not my real name, so it's gonna take some getting used to) Why don't you write a book"? My reply being " No one would believe it, they would say it was too far fetched" lol ! A bit like days of our lives or some other sitcom that is just way too unrealistic, well that's been my life! and believe me it's real!
Wish I could laugh along with you. Unfortunately I'm quite serious. I wonder are there others who are reading who can relate to this? ..................

2 comments:

  1. hello and good luck with your blog.. I have the diagnosis too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi & thanks for your comment. You are number one on my blogger,I'll remember you when I'm rich and famous,(don't quote me on that)Welcome! How long have you been diagnosed? Did you want to share a little about your experience? 'tis up to you

    ReplyDelete